07-07-2009

Here's to you


© Jean Arp



Here's to you : chestnuts
And red poppy petals for
Old needs need no

Fragments nor collapsing
Strategies but colors and
Shapes and fairy tales, slowly

Here's to you : snow
On cotonfields, spring
And beyond - I know

You will refuse -

And I wonder
how long
You c
an shelter the shadow
Of mothers above fathers

Within your breast, how long
You can offer, without
Offering to long. Icons

Here's to you : what I
Can't avoid saying, for
Old needs need to be taken

Care
of, without gridwood
Or primacy


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat is gridwood?
    Er zit veel splitsing in deze tekst.

    hamin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wood for a grid
    or a grid made of wood

    The choise is yours


    Splitsing ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Grid & wood, oh ja, ik ken, maar de combinatie is nieuw voor me.
    Splitsing? Grid en wood. Bijvoorbeeld.

    tactishe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen